- MG 6.33
Fonds consists of papers including poetry, book excerpts, and a scrapbook. Papers include:
- A collection of his poetry compiled by his daughter, Christena E. MacDonald, 1968. Also included is a poem by French Road bard, Duncan MacDonald. Typescript and printed, 32 pages.
- Excerpts from Songs of the Gael [n.d.]. Printed, 6 pages.
- Obituary of Angus R. MacDonald, 1973. Clippings including a poem by John Og Walker of Lake Ainslie.
- “Biography of Christena Evelyn MacDonald” 1931. Original, 9 pages.
- Scrapbook of clippings pertaining to Florence E. MacDonald’s track and field career, and including clippings on Johnny Miles, 1929.
- Failte Cheap Breatuinn: A collection of Gaelic poetry by Vincent A. MacLellan (1891). The MacNeil Edition edited by James Hugh MacNeil, 1933. Typescript 233 pages. Supplement, 1933, containing biography of V. A. McLellan. Typescript, 22 pages. Presented by Angus R. MacDonald.
MacDonald, Angus R.