Windsor (N.S.)

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Windsor (N.S.)

Equivalent terms

Windsor (N.S.)

Associated terms

Windsor (N.S.)

12 Archival description results for Windsor (N.S.)

12 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Blockhouse, Windsor

  • 77-553-687
  • Item
  • ca. 1960

Item is a photograph of a type of blockhouse that was built and used throughout Nova Scotia and Cape Breton in the 1700s and 1800s.

Forward

  • Newspaper 91
  • File
  • 1893-1934

Gertrude E. N. Tratt: "Volume 1 of the Forward made its initial appearance in Truro on January 19, 1893. It was subsequently published at different times and for varying periods at Windsor, Halifax, Wolfville, and, since 1954 [ie. 1946] at Digby. The publication in 1893 represented the first time that the Sons of Temperance had assumed the full financial responsibility for its periodical. The editors have been successively W.S. Sanders, Rev. A. A. MacLeod, Rev. Edward Morris, and Rev. G. E. Levy. It has four 12" x 18 1/2" pages with five columns each and appears bi-monthly. Its subscription rate has climbed from an original 25 cents p.a. (per annum) to $3.50, and its circulation has fluctuated considerably between 800 to 1,400."